Tuesday 18 February 2014

My favorite singer is Ariana Grande



Hi there!

          Today I’m going to talk about music.  I’m sure that everyone has a favorite singer or band. Me too! My favourite singer is Ariana Grande who was called “The new Mariah Carrey”. 





        She is a lovely girl with a fabulous voice. I found her song a bit long time on Youtube, but I didn’t mind to click and listened to her music. Until one day, I tried to listen her song which I always skip it on Youtube and I found that it’s an absolutely nice song. After that, I started listening her songs which most of them are got the prize on music chart. Most of Ariana's songs are love song then I always happy when I listen to her song :) Moreover, she can write a song and play a role as well. It’s mean she has great abilities. Last year, she got a New Artist of The Year prize from American Music Awards. It guarantee that she is a new talent singer who is excited to follow.

 In my opinion, she doesn't look like the new Mariah Carrey as others said, but she has her own style that really different from Mariah who is the best singer of RnB.

        Last but not least, I highly recommend you guys to listen her song. You're going to love it! See you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment