Wednesday 12 February 2014


 Hi guys.

 I’ve been spending awesome days! I’m into my last month in New Zealand. Let’s talk about my NZ life! First, Auckland climate is very agreeable for me. When I was in Korea, I usually suffer from insomnia every summer times because we have a tropical night. But I’m in NZ summer time, I haven’t ever suffered from insomnia. Auckland’s average temperature is 17~24. This temperature makes me that I feel like spring or fall of Korea. Also they have a lot of green places and If you’d like to find a country for studying English I recommend New Zealand. You can study with many green places and good weather.

 Second, I’m going to talk about dishes. As you know, New Zealand has many different kind of nationality. So if you want to eat Indian dishes on Monday, you can go to Indian restaurant. You don’t need to try to find where is there. It’s because New Zealand have many Indian food restaurants. They have also European food, Asian food and Turkey food too.

 You can find it anywhere you want. I recommend some nice food where I have visited. First one is fish and chips in mission bay, actually I hate a fried fish but when I ate this restaurant’s fish and chips I’ve totally changed my mind. This time my favourite food is fish and chips! Second is white lady burger it’s so amazing! It’s close to harbour. Many tourists say “if you didn’t try to eat this burger when you travelled in Auckland. You have done a huge mistake!”.

No comments:

Post a Comment