Wednesday 12 February 2014

Hello, guys

Hello, I want to talk about experience that I had. Especially, It’s story about dangerousness of Auckland’s night. Of course, Most of people is nice but I want you to have a nice time in New zealand. That’s why I want to talk about this story. I already have heard that Auckland is not safety at night. But I didn’t believe that. Because people are so nice and kind to other people at day. So I hadn’t cared about dangerousness before an accident was happened. About 2 months ago, I was walking at night near by K road with my friend. It was about 10pm. But suddenly, a man who looked like maori tried to threaten us. He seemed to be drunk and tried to hit my friend with his shoulder. We were very frustrated. Because he didn’t have any reason. Fortunately, He left us soon and didn’t give us any damage. So, what I want to talk to you guys is you should be careful at night. Of course, Every maori people are not strange. I heard that they are so warm and kind people. But you should be careful some people in K road at night. If you be careful, you can spend awesome time in Newzealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment