Wednesday 12 February 2014

Hi :)

Hi guys! Today I’m going to tell you about my experience in wonderful city, Auckland! I have tons of awesome memories that I can’t tell all of that here, but I’m trying to do that now. Living abroad on your own is not easy, but it’s challenge. Right? Don’t you think so? I’ve been here for about 3 months. I came here for study English after I graduated from university in Thailand. I chose Auckland because this city is appropriate to study. I meant there are a lot of good language school and very safe. I have a lot of friends from many countries around the word. We speak different language in our countries but in here we used English to share our stories. I could learn many cultures from my friends. Now I think I have a lot of world wild knowledge  Moreover, I have the opportunities to travel. Every weekend I usually go to travel with my friends. There are many attractions in Auckland. I just went to Rangitoto with my friends last week. It was really amazing! There are many reasons that make me very happy when I’m living here. First reason is friends. I met many pleasant friends here. Secondly, I learned many things from here for example living without my parents who always take care of me. And the most important reason is I get many things that I can’t find if I’m in my country.

No comments:

Post a Comment