Wednesday 12 February 2014

   Hi everybody. It’s been the best holiday for me. I would to prefer to stay at home, but let me tell you about my experience about live abroad.
It was my first time when I   travel  alone. On the first day my friend showed  me main places of Auckland, it was awesome I fell in love with this city. When I arrived I was very surprised that people here are very friendly and kind. In the first four months I didn’t go anywhere, but my friend persuaded me to go on the trip to Coromandel. It was amazing. It’s a place located near Auckland and It looks like countryside. It’s a very peaceful and picturesque place. If you want to visit Coromandel you should take a boat trip. In future I want to travel around New Zealand.
 I want to tell you about some things. First one is weather. Weather is little bit strange. It’s very changeable and for me it’s crazy. For example it’s rain in the morning and a couple of hours can become very hot. Also I want to talk about nature. It’s a very magnificence view and I like it so much.
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment