Wednesday 12 February 2014

Jay


Thursday 13th February

  Hi guys. It’s been an amazing month for me.

  My home stay’s family went a trip for 2 days without me so I had a party in my house!
I invited around 10 friends but my friends invited their friends. As a result, there were maybe 20 friends in my home on Thursday. We enjoyed, danced and drank. It’s so awesome at the moment.
  Suddenly someone pressed the door bell to call me in front of the door at 11.30 pm. She is not our friend but she is our neighbour! She said “What’s going on? Today is Thursday, isn’t it? You can’t have a party! I can’t sleep well. I have to wake up early tomorrow. If it’s Friday or Saturday, it’s okay but not today!” She was so angry with us. I replied to her “I will turn off the music and then I will send them back home.
I wanted everyone in my home to go home. I came to our area that we have a party in. Some nice French guys were swimming in my pool. I felt sorry to my home stay’s mom so I told them “Sorry, the party is finished, you guys have to go back your home. See you next time”. And then they were gone.
When I woke up the next day, I cleaned all area myself for 2 hours. The rubbish bin was fulled with empty beers, wines and vodkcas.
It was a first time and last time to have a party in my home because my home stay’s mom was disappointed with me. I don’t want to do something to make my mom angry again. But It’s the best party of what I had a party in NZ. My friends who had a party in my home said “it’s the best home stay and you are so lucky!”.
  Maybe next time I will have a party if my home stay’s mom agree about that!

  Who wants come to my party?

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment