Tuesday 18 February 2014

Jay's favorite song



Big Bang

  Hey guys, How much do you know about K-pop? I’m talking about my favourite song. My favourite band is Big Bang, which sings Fantastic baby. Maybe you know PSY, whose song is so famous. I like him but I prefer Big Bang which is organised with five members. They are famous in Asia.

  So why are they popular? I think when we listen their songs, we are addicted at this melodies so we don’t know why we sing a song every time. More and more they are famous, they are becoming more and more famous and rich. They were singing a song wearing Chrome Hearts, which is a brand of accessories 2 years ago. It would be famous in Korea. Sometimes some brands, which like MCM or Chrome Hearts and so on, made unique items just for Big Bang.

  Now I will introduce it’s members. There are Top, G-Dragon, Daesung, Taeyang and Seungri. I like all of them but I always sing the part of Top, who is the most handsome in the band. The part of Top in the song is a rap. He used to be fat but now he is fit and nice.  Maybe all Korean girls like Top, that’s why I practice his part of the song!

  Some of my nice friends, who travel with me by the car, know this song and sing this song together. “Boom shakalaka!” They remember me with this song, which we sing in the car. I believe you guys, who travel with me, can not forget me.   







No comments:

Post a Comment