Tuesday 18 February 2014

IL DIVO Heroe

Hi everyone!
I’m going to talk about my favourite band which is British band IL Divo. Actually I don’t
have a favourite singer, I just listen to what I like. Anyway I really love one
song, that belongs to Adele. It’s a “Rolling in the deep”. Adele is very
talented person.  Her debut album, was
released when she was 19. I found out about Adele when I watched a film, which
name is a “I am number four”. After film I went to Wikipedia and found who performs
this song.
IL Divo is an English multinational operatic pop vocal group. IL Divo is a group of four
male singers: French pop singer Sebastien Izambard, Spanish baritone Carlos
Marin, American tenor David Miller and Swiss tenor Urs Buhler. They have sold
more than 26 million albums. It’s a favourite band of my father too. At first I
did not like their songs, but my dad listened to them constantly and with time I
also began to love their. My favourite album is Ancora. This album includes 11
songs. The album contains one song partially in Latin, one song performed in
Italian, two songs performed in French , two songs performed in English, and
six songs performed in Spanish. I like this band, because when I listening
their songs I always relaxed. In 2013 they realised a new album. I like the
list of the songs. All my favourites were there. I want to buy this album.

Thank you for your attention.

See you
soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment