Tuesday 18 February 2014

Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved


Hi, guys.
  I want to talk about Maroon5, who is my favourite
band. They are  American pop rock
band that originated in Los AngelesCalifornia.
The group formed in 1994 as Kara's
Flowers
 while its members were still in high school. Their debut album under the title ‘Songs About
Jane
’ in June 2002. 
The band won the Grammy Award
for Best New Artist in 2005.

 Acutually, I didn’t like a song of band. Because I thought many band’s music is loud and unpopular.
But I liked their song when I heard their song at first, when didn’t know the singer is band. Differently to my thinking, Many of their song was calm and the words was so nice and easy to empathize. So their song broke my prejudice and That’s why I got like them.

 At first I got know
about them few years ago, when I was high school student, because of a song ‘She
will be loved’. When I was waiting my friend at a café, the song was
broadcasted in radio. So I wrote down some sentence of the song, which could
understand at that moment, and found the song and singer on the internet. And I
got fall in love to them!

 So I recommend their
song, Especially this song 'She will be loved', which is my favorite song. If you have some prejudice like me and want to break that!












No comments:

Post a Comment