Tuesday 18 February 2014

J Rabbit - JUMP (Cover)


Hi guys!


 Well, We meet again! Today, I’m going to talk about my favourite musician.  Actually, I usually listen to k-pop. Especially, I’d like to indie band. One of them , whose name is J-Rabbit. I keen on a vocal voice. Her voice sounds like birds and so sweet! She is clear to transmit the words. Sometimes I got fed up to do in my job or I had a stress the other things. I used to listen to their songs and then I usually get relaxed, refreshed. 


 One of their songs is that they song for their friends. This song meaning is “Cheer up my dear friends. I’m stay with you.” It’s more touchable our minds So, When some of my friends suffered from problems or they were depressed. I was usually sending the song to my friends.The other song what is I’d like to recommend is “jump”. The reason why I like the song’s rhythm, instruments!

I hope you guys enjoy it! 





No comments:

Post a Comment