Wednesday 12 February 2014

Hello good people! Zeddy’s here hoping you all are having a great time. But I’m sure you’re not having a great time as I am having at the moment LOL.

Since I first laid my foot in Auckland and looked at it – I couldn’t take my eyes off of its beauty and awesomeness.

To me personally so far Auckland is like a heaven in its greenness, nature in general, its weather and joy. But when it comes to food, it’s a different matter, because I’m mostly used to eating mostly from my homeland’s food, so I kind of have to break a sweat to get my homeland’s food here in Auckland.

So far I haven’t visited many places here in Auckland or in New Zealand in general. Even though I’ve been wishing and willing to do that for a long time but still the prices here were so shocking and still scary for my wallet, unlike what I’ve expected.. Actually the total opposite of what I had expected.

I firstly thought that I’ve been feeling this way only due to that my country is basically a plain desert and some streets and buildings on top of it, but I didn’t realise that I was wrong until I saw a survey that says Auckland is one of the most 10 reasonable to live in. Of course that “reasonable” doesn’t have to mean that it’s “very great”, but when you see the good, friendly people and its subtropical amazing atmosphere, you’ll realise that the survey is wrong about ranking it one of the best 10 best cities when it has to be one of the 3 best cities in the world.


I’m not writing this only due to Regan’s request to me to write this blog. I’m writing this because it’s coming out of a man’s fond heart of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment