Tuesday 18 February 2014

HYDE - THE CAPE OF STORMS

Hi, guys,I'm Ray. Today I will talk about my favourite musician – Hyde.


First time I knew him about  11 years ago. Japan’s music and drama was very popular in my country at that time. Ony day,I was visit my aunt, and my cousin was listen his second solo CD - 666.


He is a singer in a famous  band, which comes from Japan, named L’arc~en~Ciel. They released their first album - Dune at 1993. 

And in 2008, he was made another band called VAMPS, but he didn’t leave  L’arc~en~Ciel. This two band also came to my country to made a concert many times, I just joined one time for each band.


This is my favourite song - The Cape of Storms , which featured in the movie "Last Quarter", released in his first solo album “ROENTGEN” and movies soundtrack, this album has 2 versions, one is Japanese version, and one is English version. He also have a important role in this movie, but he didn’t said a lot, because he is a ghost in the movie.





And if you like music, welcome to watch my Google+ website: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+RayOrochi/posts, I usually introduce resently music I heard in my website.I hope you will like it.See you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment