Tuesday 18 February 2014

Lorde Music

Hello, guys, how are you? I am back to tell you something interesting about music.

Since I arrived in New Zealand, all the music I heard I’ve already known, from famous artist such as Bruno Mars, AVICII, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Lorde, Justin Bieber, One Direction, Rihanna, Lana Del Rey and many others.

The only famous singer I know that is born in New Zealand is Lorde. Her name is, Ella Marija Lani Yelich-O'Connor, she was born in 7 November 1996, Takapuna but she was raised in Devonport, Auckland. It’s so nice to me that one week ago I didn’t know that Takapuna or Devonport exists, and now I not only know, but I have visited it too. 


Lorde won the Grammys Award for Song of the year and Best Pop Solo Performance with her single “Royals”. She is the third youngest winner in Grammys history, and the youngest from New Zealand.

Most people only know her single “Royals”, but I recommend you to listen to “Team”, “Tennis Court” and “No Better”, those are really good songs too. Do you already know these? What do you guys think?






No comments:

Post a Comment