Thursday 27 February 2014

Languages Of The World

Hi, guys. I’m back! Today I will tell you what I think will happen in the future about the languages.

First, I think Chinese, German and Portuguese will be more popular than English, because nowadays business in those countries are growing up. People always follow money, so where you can find more money, more people will use the language.

Second, I think it’s impossible to become just only one language.  Not only people want to protect theirs mother tongue, but also people want to have secrets. We can saw lots of people using theirs mother tongue in language schools, I don’t think it is just because people think using theirs mother tongue is more easily.


What about your opinions? Do you think English will still popular in the future?


No comments:

Post a Comment