Tuesday 18 February 2014

Avicii



Hi guys!

Nowadays I have started to listen to Avicii, who is a Swedish DJ, and his songs are awesome. His most famous musicis “Wake me up”, whose link to video clip is here. I found out about him 6 months ago using a song app named Deezer, where every week I find new singers and bands to listen, and last month I heard his new song “Hey brother”. Here is a part of lyrics: “Hey brother, there's an endless road to rediscover / Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? / Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you / there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do”. As you can see on this part stretch it`s a really beautiful song that talks about family and the sacrifices you should do for them. It was important to me when I discovered this song because actually is rare to find any music talking about fraternal love. So, that was my tip for you guys this week, I strongly recommend you to hear those songs and you can start just by clicking on the link forward. I hope you enjoy it!






No comments:

Post a Comment