Sunday 2 March 2014

Hello guys!
   I’m going to talk about languages of the world. Actually I want to talk about the best languages in the world.
   I chose four  languages that are best in my opinion. There are English, Italian, Russian and Portuguese.
   Okay let’s start with English. English is an international language, which is understand for anyone in any regions. It’s allows you to communicate with other nationalities. It's not my mother language but I have learnt how to use it right. It's awesome. English can be a bit difficult with pronunciation and spelling sometimes but on the whole it is much simpler due to no different genders and endings.
   The second language is Italian. A language which is simply a beautiful music to hear. So rhythmic and romantic to listen and to speak, and i like it so much. When you're speaking it you're like singing or expressing your real feelings and emotions
   The third one is Portuguese. It has some words and phrases that only those who speak Portuguese can really understand, what this word or phrase means. For example: Saudade, that's the only word that exists only in Portuguese and it's mean miss. I think Portuguese is very romantic  language.
   The last one is Russian. My native language is Kazakh, but I really like Russian. Best language to express any concrete sense of the situation, it is a deep and very exact language. Russian language, which is used by writers to create masterpieces very beautiful. But actually it is very unintelligible language, some expression is impossible to understand if you're not a native speaker. I think that all languages ​​are very interesting and beautiful.


Thank you for your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment