Tuesday 4 March 2014

Ray's Language Learning Habits


Hi there J

How are you doing guys? I’m a bit worried because the monthly test is coming soon.

Alright! Today I’m going to talk about… Language Learning Habits

I had an interview with my classmate. His name is Ray, who is going to graduate next week. He is from Taiwan. We talked about our learning habits. He said he started to learn English when he was a junior high school. His motivation in learning English is score. He said he was a doodler because he could understand picture more than letters.

Moreover, I asked him about how to practise his English skills. He told me he practised by listen to English songs and reading some books about artist stories. When he found new vocabularies, he always took note and reviewed it, but he said he hadn’t often review work form class. Although, he told me that he needed to improve speaking and writing skills by speak with his friends and write a blog. I asked him if he was going to do that really, he said he wasn’t sure. Lol Never mind, he had a good start. Lastly, he told me he was nervous when he made mistakes, but he could improve his skills by making mistakes.

Well, talking with Ray was very interested. Everyone can take Ray’s tips to practice your English skills as well.

See you next time J

 

No comments:

Post a Comment