Monday 10 March 2014

How people in my country spend their free time

Hi guys!
I’m really happy to see you again.

Today I’m going to talking about “The present and future of leisure”

Do you have any special activities to spend your free time? I always spend my free time by listening to music or watching movie. I think I waste my value time by doing them. Lol That’s alright, because it’s make me happy. Well! Let’s talk about how people in my country spend their free time.


Nowadays, Thai people are usually going to eat out when they have free time. Every weekend you will see a lot of people go to restaurant for lunch and dinner. As a result of the cost of eating out isn't expensive, they prefer going to the restaurant more than cook it. Comparing with the past, eating out wasn't common in my country. Thai people prefer eating food that made by themselves because they have more free time to cook, and woman who cook well will be admired by others.


In my opinion people will be eating out more and more in the future. As a reason they are working hard and most of their time was spent by working, so they don’t want to spend their free time by cooking. However they will spend it for others bad activities like going to the club.

Hope to see you next time

No comments:

Post a Comment