Wednesday 12 March 2014

Leisure Time

Hi, guys, today topic is "Leisure Time".What are you doing in your free time? Sufing the internet,watching movies,shopping or just sleeping? In my free time, I like cycling.


In Taiwan, many people said we are the bike kingdom, because we have two famous bicycle brand "Giant" and "Merida". And we have a lot of bicycle path, you can choose what you want. Keelung River bicycle path is near my house, so I usually go there.

In this bicycle path, you don't need to worry about car and motobike. If you don't have your own bicycle, you can rent the bicycle in there.

If you feel hungry, you can find some coffee shop, and in this bicycle path you can visit Raohe Street night market, there have a lot of delicious food and drink, and the price is cheap.

Cycling is very good exercise and it's really relax. If you come to Taiwan, I recommend you must try this.

No comments:

Post a Comment