Tuesday 11 March 2014

Just imagine...



Hello guys!!

Today I’m talking about one of the most interesting and loved leisure activity that we do in Brazil. As you see at the picture, I’m talking about football! My favourite team is BAHIA and I have a lot of friends that are fans of this team too. There is our symbol.



Nowadays me and friends go to a lot of matches together and it’s very fun!! We can socialize, talk about work, about girlfriends and wives, work, about the team and drink. We usually do it once or twice a week. But as technology keep improving every day I keep wondering about the future, how it would be to go to a Bahia match in 50 or 100 years forward?



I thaught about an interesting answer while I was playing an online Xbox game with some Friends. Each one was in their own house but we could talk using internet (normal thing today). But imagine after some years if we would be able to buy tickets, use some virtual reality glasses (like this one on the Picture), Interact with Friends and watch a live match in our own house as if we were there in the stadium. Thats not what i want because i want to keep going to the matches, but if you are a team fan and you are living in another state or country it would be an awsome option.

Ok friends, thats what i have today. What you guys think about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment