Monday 10 March 2014

Shopping Centers

Hi, guys, how are you?  Today I am going to write about leisure activities in my hometown.

A common leisure activity in Brazil is to go to the beach. I live in Sao Paulo and we don’t have beaches, so, usually people go to shopping centres. It opens at 8 a.m. and closes at 10 p.m... It’s ALWAYS crowded. Personally, I don’t enjoy going to crowded places, but at least once a week I’m at the mall to watch some movies and to eat something with family or friends.

Sometimes people think that with online shopping like amazon, “physical” malls will no longer exists… well… I disagree. It’s part of our culture to go out every weekend to have lunch/dinner, to watch movies and to meet our friends, all done in one place. So it’s almost impossible to change this panorama in the next 50-100 years.


Here are some pictures of the famous shopping centres in my city:



No comments:

Post a Comment