Monday 10 March 2014

Our freetime is getting change!


Hi, guys!

I want to talk about free time of Korea, today.

 

  In the past, Many Koreans didn’t know how to spend their own free time well.  I think because we were used to work hard and fast. So, we just took a rest, Even though we had enough free time to do something fun.  For example, my parent  spent their free time with watching TV or taking a rest all day when i was young.  And even I didn’t know how to spend my free time well.

  But now,  our attitude is chainging. We are looking for something to do in free time. For example, We usually go to theatre, trevel some place, water skiing in summer and skiing in winter. Like this, we are looking for some special things to do in our free time.

  So , I think we will have various things to do in our freetime. Especially, we can have special activity because technology is developing.  For example, we can go to moon for traveling by spaceship and see a movie in a space theatre without chair. It’s so interesting!  

 

 Most sure thing is we will have more fun things to do in the future. Because we are making new things to do even now.  So I expect that my old age will be so fun!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment