Saturday 14 June 2014

Overuse isn’t good

When I was 10 I used to spend more than 5 hours in front of the television per day, what I can say? I love cartoons, but my mom doesn’t share much my interest so I decide to take some classes of swimming and football after school to avoid problems with her. After this decision she was more relaxed about my health.

What I mean with this?
You know that most of the children in the world who spend more than 4 hours watching tv are obese (I didn’t know it until few days). Nowadays a lot of children and adults are obese or have problems in the time to sleep and when they are working or studying. This doesn’t mean that the fault is totally from the television but some cases are.

How do you know that?
Well I had to do a debate about this topic so I researched some information and I found a lot of negative effect and I coming back to my childhood I spend more than 5 hours but I was a national championship in swimming competitions and my notes always were acceptable to my parents. Tv could be so bad for you but if you use it in the wrong way mean, tv has a lot of negative effects but also has positive effect like entertainment, news and educations.


To conclude the television nowdays is part of our life to the majority of people and have negative and positive effects but the main responsibility for learning how to use it are our parents and ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment