Tuesday 17 June 2014

Gadgets

Gadgets


   I chose talking about my laptop, because in my opinion is the most useful gadget at the moment. With it I can do any kind of research, keep on touch to my family and what`s happening on my country and still use it for entertainment such as internet videos or game
s. Not to mention that I can bring it with me anywhere I want like in big distance travels like the one I am doing at this moment here in New Zealand. Paying anything over the internet is much easier too, you don`t have to leave the comfort of your house just to go pay something, you can do it online, of course there is the risk of being robed but I think that you just have to know which sites you can rely on or not. One of the good aspects of my laptop is its speed and the screen quality, since I really like to watch TV series through the computer and watching a lot of videos, picking up a high quality monitor seemed essential to me. However, the laptop I have is now obsolete, I own him for 4 years now and it is already considered “heavy” and some people find its configurations too old, I don’t think that the weight of the computer matters that much, but I’d appreciate a lighter one. I think that some good improvements could be done in relation to its design and about its weight too, it doesn`t really bothers me but I think that those kinds of improvements would be really good too.


No comments:

Post a Comment