Wednesday 18 June 2014

my google map

MY GOOGLE MAP










 I have been in Auckland for 2 weeks. It not easy to remember the way and the bus but now I use the google map that helps me a lot. Google maps is an application that on a smart phone can show your current location. It has a lot of information such as where the bus stop is, the bus schedule and what the bus or train to catch when I want go to somewhere. It also gives information on interesting places such as a restaurant, cafe, shopping mall etc. It changed my life so much.
Now I can go to new places, that I never seen before without getting lost and I know what number the bus I should catch.
 But sometime when I am underground, it is a rainy day or I am in a place where there is no signal this program I can’t use it.

In the future I hope it will have more functions such as weather and traffic information , faster, higher quality and improved the internet access.

No comments:

Post a Comment