Tuesday 17 June 2014

I can't live without....


My Laptop:

My Laptop is quite a good laptop with a good processor and good graphic interface.
It got all the normal functions of a laptop; it’s pretty well designed and also got the touch-screen and motion-sensor controller options.

I find this device important because it is connecting me via an easier way to my centres of interest. The main one is music and I have been recording, composing and sharing my own music with this device. A laptop is also a gate to the Internet, and then I can improve my musical culture by searching as more sources as I can as an inspiration.

I recently composed the beat for my future Hip Hop track by sampling a song of Led Zeppelin that I found on YouTube.

My laptop is quite expensive comparing to the others but I think it’s a worthy one because it has a perfect cooling system and so my HDD won’t have any kind of problems.
The brand (Asus) is going to improve all of the intern software by an update by the end of the month. It will include a cleaner interface for all the controls of temperature, power, brightness, etc…

I definitively can’t live without it…

No comments:

Post a Comment