Wednesday 18 June 2014



Can't live without it!

      I've been using Twitter for about 4 years. It has been really important for me to keep in touch with my friends. There are a lot of funny things in Twitter and there are always something new to read. I can never feel lonely with Twitter. Most of the time when I'm on Twitter, I prefer reading on the timeline where everybody share their tweets. 
       For me I prefer the design of Twitter more than Facebook's because Twitter has the classic white and blue design and it's really easy to work on.     

     Sometime when I feel a little bit lonely, I like to slide into my timeline and check out about the new things and all the funny things my friends posted on. It make me feel like I'm actually staying and talking with my friends. It's the easier way to catch up with all of the news around the world. Many news are shared and spread so quickly without analysis so that mean some of them can be just the funny rumour.     

      The bad side of Twitter that I hate the most is the maximum of the alphabet per tweet. It's the worst thing in Twitter that we have to organize long sentence into 140 alphabet which is so difficult when I have a lot of things to share, a lot of things that running in my mind. So if someone from Twitter company accidentally read this message, I would like to ask you for improvement in the limit of the tweet please. Finger-crossed on that! x-)

No comments:

Post a Comment