Wednesday 18 June 2014

Living without my laptop would be really hard, because it is a gadget that is quite important for me and for my daily life.  It is a HP Laptop and I need to admit that it is not very good , but what can I do? I really need it and it is  extremely useful, because I use it for lots of things.
In Brazil I used to have a better laptop, but it has broken. So I bought a new one in Auckland and I had a bad decision  choosing  for buying the cheapest laptop. Well, I don’t want to complain about it because as I said, my lap top is being very useful, but I could think a little bit more to buy it.
Anyway, it is helping me a lot because I am using it for studying and for communicating with my family. So I use to use it every day and I cannot live without it at the moment.  But if I could give you one advice I would say to never buy the cheapest thing as I did. Be careful, first search the product that you want and make sure if it is good enough or you are going to do what I did and have some problems with a slow computer. My point is, be patient buying your stuff  and you will make a good decision finding an useful gadget.

No comments:

Post a Comment