Wednesday 18 June 2014

My laptop - Jake

My laptop makes me comfortable to live now. The functionality of the laptop is very good and useful. I can write out documents easily by typing. Also, I can watch a film, listen to music and search for anything on the web. I like using it.
It looks very simple with black colour. And, its little bit bigger and heavier than other laptops. So, it was uncomfortable to carry this laptop in the past. But now, Im used to carrying this.
Before getting this laptop, I used to use my desktop only at home. It was very inconvenient. Whenever I did my work, such as writing an essay, I should be at home. But, It has changed. The laptop has helped me with my work efficiently since I got it. I can use my laptop anywhere and at any time.
Ive been doing many things with it. Ive been using webcam to do webcam chatting with my family and friends in my country. And, Ive been surfing on the internet and watching American dramas for improving my English.
This model Ive got gives high performance for its price. Its very cheap compared with other models possessing the same efficiency.
The only disadvantage of this laptop is its design. As I said, It looks very simple. Frankly speaking, the design is countrified and old-fashioned. I think manufacturers didnt care about designing at all.
Even though there is a touch-pad on the laptop, I always use my laptop with a mouse. Touch-pad is very uncomfortable to use. So I want to get a touch-screen laptop. A small number of touch-screen laptops are being sold expensively on the market, but I heard that some companies will produce cheap touch-screen laptops. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment