Wednesday 2 July 2014

MY LIFE IN NZ

    Thursday     3rd July
    Hi guys. How are you?
    I have been in New Zealand for one week. I study at Kaplan International Colleges. The school is awesome. I like it very much. In this school, I don’t need to get up very early. And I only have morning classes on Tuesday and Thursday, so I can do everything I like.
   In this school, only two students come from China, so it’s a great place for me to improve my English. Most students here are from Korea, Thailand and Brazil. I made friends with them, and they are very kind and friendly.   
   However, the climate here is so terrible. In these day, it was always rainy. I hate rainy days very much. I hope it won’t be rainy any more.
    Last Sunday morning, I went to Queen Street. It is really busting and lively. There are many kinds of shops there, I bought a lot of things. After that, I went to Waitomo Glowworm Cave. It is amazing. I expect to go there again.
     The environment around our homestay is quite beautiful. The air is much fresher than that in China. There are many trees and flowers. In a word, it’s great to live in NZ.
     Above all, I love NZ.




No comments:

Post a Comment