Wednesday 2 July 2014

me in Auckland


Hello everyone :3

I’m going to write about my life in Auckland. Many strange things have happened to me since I arrived here. Everything is so different from where I came from. If I would talk about something impressing. Of course, it’s the transportation. Every passenger has a tidy behaviour. Also I can rely on the bus. They always come on time! The another different  thing for me is the weather. Here’s so extreme weather for me. In my country, the temperature is almost 40C degrees. But here’s just around 10C degrees!! Of course getting cold is better than hot. It’s pretty good for me. Sometimes it is heavy raining while being sunny at the same time. After stop raining, The rainbow comes! When the rainbow disappears, It turns to rain again. It’s usually happen like this almost the whole week. I hate getting wet from the rain. It’s such a terrible feeling when my socks get wet. It’s not easy to dry my socks after washing. Because the impossible thing is the dry weather. Poor my friends, Can you smell something  strange from my socks? Lol

Having said that, I love here <3

No comments:

Post a Comment