Wednesday 2 July 2014

Auckland City

Hi I am Abdullah I have been in New Zealand for three years. There are lots of interesting things to do here.
The weather is very changeable and you might see the four seasons on one day. And nowadays it is winter and I usually get wet before I go to home. The rain always destroys my plans for the weekend for e.g last week me and my friends decided to go to Mission bay. It is an awesome beach on Auckland. But It is rained so I stayed on my home watching TV. It was boring.
In New Zealand there are entertainment hotspots such as Queen Street, Mission Bay, Oraki Bay, New market and Albany Mall. On Queen Street there are shopping mall and other shops. Also a souvenir shops. Mission Bay is very nice beach. Oraki Bay it is peaceful and quiet beach. Albany Mall is the biggest mall in New Zealand and it is located in the north shore. New Market is alright there are a cinema, shopping mall and restaurants.
I also have been to Auckland museum and the Art Gallary in the city centre. There are amazing and lots of new things to see.


Abdullah

No comments:

Post a Comment