Wednesday 2 July 2014

Auckland!

Thursday 3 of July 2014


Hello everyone.

I‘ve been in Auckland for more than 6 months, so I wanna tell you guys about Auckland.

The weather is really changeable, someone said it has 4 seasons in a day. I think that’s true, you have to bring an umbrella everyday if you don’t want to be wet by rain. Also, I recommend you bring some jackets to keep warm in the evening. You can get cold, even it is summer!

I’m fond of cycling, so I bought a bike in January. I reckon, Auckland is quite pleasant place to do outdoor exercise because it has lots of green parks, fresh air and sometimes good weather. It made me buy the bike at that time, so I usually go to school by bike if it’s not raining. The rain is always problem here.

I wanted to talk about public transport, but it’s just vanilla. Nothing special here, so I’m going to write down about restaurants. It’s reasonable price, but sometimes quite pricy. A good thing is you can try a lot of kinds of food. Actually, I tried India, Mexican, Thai, Japanese, Chinese and Korean food. It was amazing experience for me. The food was terrific as well. If you haven’t tried them yet, you have you try it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment