Thursday 3 July 2014

Life in Auckland


Hello everyone (:

                I have stayed in Auckland nearly 5 weeks. I’m going to tell you guys about my experience in Auckland. First the weather here is terrible. It usually rain and I don’t have an umbrella so I always get wet. In addition the weather here is colder than Thailand so I have to wear the warm things that make me uncomfortable.

               
                Entertainment hotspot here are all around Queen Street. There have shopping mall, cinema, restaurants, etc. Shopping centres here are poor because they are very small and price of everything is expensive. Restaurant here are acceptable. There are so many nationality foods.  Price is expensive but you will get a very big dish that can make you full. One thing I’m very wonder is why Auckland has so many sushi shop?It's strange because you will see sushi shop where're you go.
                About public transportation I think it is crummy. I've to waited at bus stop everyday. For me it is windy and cold outside. And bus price here is pricey. Bus fare from my home to school is around 3 dollar for single trip so that I've to pay 6 dollar for bus fare everyday. It is terrible.
                Last week I've been to Rotorua and Taupo. It was mind-blowing experience for me. I love view from mountain that i can see the city by lake. I've never seen something like this before. It was amazing. I went to Polynesian spy in Rotorua. It was awesome.


                New Zealand has a high cost of living however I have really had a good time here. See you next time my friends.









No comments:

Post a Comment