Wednesday 2 July 2014

Hi guys. I'm in New Zealand. - Jake

Hi guys, it has been four months. I’m living in New Zealand and studying English at Kaplan. I’m very happy with everything in New Zealand. It’s winter now and raining on and off everyday, so I should bring my umbrella in my bag everyday. Besides, winter is subject to sudden changes in a daily temperature. There is an saying "Four seasons in one day." Such an amazing weather!
Anyway, New Zealand people love rugby. They enjoy playing and watching rugby. Do you guys know the All Blacks? This is the national rugby team of New Zealand and the world best team as well. That's why they love rugby. Two months ago, I watched a rugby game at the Mt. Eden stadium with my friends. Spectators were very enthusiastic! But, I did’t know about rugby rules and players well. So I was bored... I’ll recommend you to watch a rugby game if you know about the rules well.
Let's talk about eating. I like eating out with my friends. I’ve been to many restaurants. There are lots of traditional restaurants, such as Thai, Mexican, French, Japanese and so on. You’ll feel like travelling all over the world. But the price is little bit pricey... Don't worry, you don't have to leave a tip!
Three weeks ago, I visited the Hobbiton, where A film "Hobbit" was shot, with my friends . There were lots of tiny things, which are fitted for dwarfs, like tiny houses. It was wonderful and nice! And a famous movie "The Lord Of The Rings" was filmed in the south island of New Zealand. Some people say it’s more interesting and nicer than the Hobbiton. So after graduating from the school, I’ll travel to the south island and go the shooting location. I can’t wait!
See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment