Wednesday 2 July 2014

Hello people .Hope you’re feeling good
Not much to say about my experience in Auckland .what I really like by Auckland that it’s a safe place and the people are friendly .I have been here for one year and I’ve done many new things like bungee jumping it’s exciting and funny I have visited some places like rotorua  , coromandle  and taupo they are fine to visit .another thing to say about Auckland that it has so many different nationalities so you can see and know new cultures and the food as well .

what makes me confused is the cars and the streets are the opposite than my country but I’m trying to handle with it .since I have arrived I have been looking for good clothes but I couldn’t find yet .I want to try kiwi food but I don’t know where . I have been eating take away since I have arrived. I’m feeling sick of take a ways . I want to be perfect with kiwi accent ,it’s awesome and fast but still difficult to me .anyway that’s what I can say for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment