Wednesday 28 May 2014

LA BOMBONERA


I was going to have lunch in Buenos Aires, Argentina, when a Tourism Guide girl gave me a brochure about some places to go there. I had a look at the brochure, there was a discount to go to the most popular soccer stadium in the city, but only if you go with someone else. I was with my sister, so obviously she didn’t want to go with me. I had been looking for a person for 3 days, finally I found a Mexican family asking for this activity at the hotel’s reception, so I told them that I had a discount and if they could go with me. The answer was yes, it was one of the most grateful days in my life. I went to the Boca Junior’s museum, I took a picture with the main player of the team and I bought the original competition t-shirt. The Mexican family was awesome, they paid my lunch and my bus, and invited me to have dinner in one of the most luxurious restaurant, but I didn’t accept because I had an appointment with my sister and our friends. I keep in contact with them and we are thinking about a trip to Las Vegas the next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment