Thursday 29 May 2014

“ I don't like cities But I like New York ”


“ I don't like cities But I like New York ”   
 this is the lyrics of the song “I Love New York” by Madonna, and its my mind too. I just love NewYork, a few pictures at the bottom is I took in NewYork. I don't know why this small city has such attractive.

My mom has lived New York for over ten years, she spent her youth in there, also I've been there a few times that was always winter. Actually, I didn't used to like NewYork when I was just a child. The dirty road with melted snow, noisy night, crowded subway, and the people who are always in a hurry, these sights made me depressed, and one winter three years ago when I visit to New York again,  there are still not clean road, noisy night.. however that time, suddenly everything seemed to be different. 
I mean I was fascinated by everything in NewYork !

I think my first impression and impression today of New York are equal. Its kind of “chaos”,  there are people who came from many kinds of different countries,  the people each other has different position,  but its a great chaos as a huge art work, so i love this city. 

I hope that when I'm an old lady I'll still be able to visit New York for enjoying the chaos.

( yuka )















No comments:

Post a Comment