Thursday 29 May 2014

EXPERIENCE IN THE USA

            

                                              EXPERIENCE IN THE USA


      When I first got to the USA around 3 years ago, I was so much awkward with everything. You know when you got to the place you’ve never been, met the stranger with the language that we not quite familiar with. Everything was so new to me even I’ve known many things about the America.  
                         
      I stayed there for 10 months with my host family and they were so cool people. My host dad really crazies about American football, actually almost every American love American football. Since I’ve never seen any of the American football before, I was so confused with all the rules but I got used to and enjoyed afterward.

                     


       My school there was a huge one, there’re around 2000 students there. First day of school was so horrible! I could not explain how bad it was and how scared I was. I got lose for the first day, I could not find my classroom and I was so confused about that because we had to walk from classroom to another one every the end of each period which is so different from my country. There were tons of kids in the hallway and they were so noisy but I like it after a while. I was a manager for my school softball team. It was so much fun! I went on the tournament with the girls, went around San Antonio. We sometimes lose but we could recovered it :) 
                      

        Since I was not a really good cooker, my host mom tough my how to cook a lot of thing. The one the I really love was mash potatoes with the gravy on it. The gravy was really cool, I can tell that it was a huge different from the one in Thailand. It was much more full-flavored than the one in Thailand.
                          

       Yeah, It was a really wonderful time there. By the time I have to go back to Thailand I was crying so hard. You know, when I was on the plan and about to take off I was badly frightened, everything that had passed for 1 years was just like a dream and I can never forget about the thing I had done there. I really with I can go back there, visit my host family and all of my friends again.

No comments:

Post a Comment