Thursday 29 May 2014

Explore Through Sydney

   Australia is such a nice place to visit. they are country and continent at the same time. Although a lot of the area is dessert, many people from all over the world still want to visit this place! I spent about one month in the most famous city in Australia, Sydney, for travelling three years ago. The first place I visited was the Opera House. As you know, it’s like the signature of Australia. This huge architecture made me feel it’s much bigger when I was inside of it. The Opera House is located at Sydney Harbour where you can see it easily when the plane's landing to the ground.



   Another signature of Sydney is the Sydney Harbour Bridge. This bridge is the way across Sydney Harbour between the Sydney central business district and the North Shore. it was totally made from steel. As I remember I had to cross this bridge for several times to do something I don't remember. It's hilarious, isn't it?



   And then I went to the Wild Life Sydney Zoo to explore the Australian animals. There were many interesting animals that I'd never seen before. of course! the highlight was a kangaroo. The next place that I visited is also about the animals but they lived in the water. Yes, It's the Sydney Aquarium. There were many sea life that would amaze you for sure!





   Not only the places that was so wonderful, But the aussie people  was also really nice. All of these things do impressed me. It might be a long time passed that I was there but the beautiful memories are still here with me. If I have a chance to go back, I'll visit there again definitely!

No comments:

Post a Comment